Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tilapia with herbs

We didn't have much in the house for dinner but we found two last tilapia fillets in the freezer. I followed the directions on the back of the bag again to make pan fried tilapia. It suggested using seasoned flour. The last time I didn't season it nearly enough so I decided to add some of my fresh herbs from my pots. They are doing very well with all of the rain and sun, off and on.

So here is my Tilapia and herbs, with some recycled Crunchy Asian Cabbage Salad. It ended up being very light and good! My husband likes sauces so he ate his with tartar sauce, but I wanted to taste the pure flavor of the herbs. Mmmm.



My basil is DEMANDING to be harvested. I have a smaller amount of oregano, thyme, chives, and rosemary. (FB friends, it's a little like Farmville, no?)



Flour with salt, pepper, chopped oregano, thyme, and a just a tiny bit of rosemary.


My son didn't eat any of this. He was happy with his leftover chicken nuggets, some peas, and milk. Oh well!

No comments: