Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pancakes

It's one of my favorite meals. Breakfast. Any breakfast is good. It's also an easy meal for the nights when it's just me and the little boy :)


I have a product rave- my first one! I guess I should have raved about my pancake pan a long time ago but just recently I bought a Pancake Pen and I love it! It's especially good to fill up the small pancake holes in this pan. I can't believe I lived without this pen for so long :)




I also tried out the pancake pan that my sister sent to my son from Japan. It makes a pancake in the shape of a pig! He loved it! It was also easy to make with my new pen. Woohoo!

Porky got a little toasty but I cut myself some slack since it was my first time using the pan.



These pancake balls will last us maybe the week. My son eats 4-5 at a time!



I've blogged about this pancake recipe before. I think I need to experiment with other recipe though.

No comments: