Friday, June 18, 2010

Raspberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream


OMG! I think I say that every ice cream is my favorite flavor but really, really this is it. I think I only made this once because it was a pain in the arse to strain the seeds from the raspberry puree but I think I need to get my lazy self going on this one again. I need to find some local raspberries, that don't cost me an arm and a leg.


I added the chocolate chips because I remembered that Sebastian Joe's in Minneapolis makes this ice cream and I've always insisted that I get it whenever I'm there. It's funny that I'm not even tempted to go there anymore now that I make my own icre cream. Actually, I do want to go there. I think I would like to get some more ideas :) They make some unique flavors but I do tend to stay on the safe, simple side.


I used my Perfect Scoop cookbook for this recipe but I found the recipe online. Of course! I think every food blogger that makes ice cream uses that book!

1 comment:

Jess P. said...

I know this is an old post...but do you still have the recipe?! I would love to see it!