Friday, June 18, 2010

Chipotle Lime Chicken Tacos



We've made this a few times and I do have to say that some times it is FABULOUS and then other times we wonder, what did we do different? It was good but not the FABULOUS that we remembered. Well, the time I made it and took this picture, it was FABULOUS. So worth the extra work. And it is some extra work. I remembered that I used almost my entire son's naptime to do the preparation. I think once I get used to a recipe I become more efficient and figure out short-cuts.

We made tacos with just some cheese, cilantro, the chicken, and some sour cream. The chicken is VERY flavorful so not much else is needed!

We served the chicken with the Grilled Corn Salad that we love so much.

Click here for the stolen recipe for Chipotle Lime Chicken Tacos.

No comments: