Thursday, May 3, 2012

Asian Chicken Noodle Soup

I have joined my husband in his love of GINGER.  This soup also has a lot of the flavors that I like- soy sauce, lime, hot sauce, cilantro and ginger (I added extra).  Mmmmmmmmmmm.

It was a pretty good soup.  I think I would make it again without the noodles though.  The flavors were great but I can do without the carbs/calories of the noodles.  I'd much rather eat a healthier carb!  

Look at my pretty Dragon bowl from Japan!  (Thanks Kiki!)



























I was cooking for one (Jim was out of town) so I portioned the rest of it out for future meals.  I froze them in Ziploc bags.

Note:  I couldn't really find "Chinese noodles" so I used rice vermicelli noodles from the Asian area of my grocery store.


Click here for the stolen recipe for Asian Chicken Noodle Soup.






No comments: