Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tuscan Vegetable Soup

Update: I added a better picture. Also, added this to my "Easy" category!





Sunday's dinner- Tuscan Vegetable Soup. I added some prosciutto and pesto paste (new product I found).

This is fabulous soup. I've made this a few times now and each time it tastes different, probably because I'll vary the amounts of each vegetable or add more spices. It is just full of good vegetables and it really is very simple to make, after the time consuming part of vegetable chopping. I really need a sous chef in those moments!

My brother in law ate this soup one night and asked me, "Was this cooking all day?" No, but it sure tastes like it!

Click here for the stolen recipe. This blogger borrowed the recipe from a cookbook called The Food You Crave, which seems fitting for this soup!





Easy notes: I have chopped the vegetables and premeasured the spices (except for the salt) in a bowl the night before. It comes together pretty quick if you have that chore out of the way.

No comments: