Thursday, June 20, 2013

Nectarine Beso

 

We were having Mexican food (enchiladas) for dinner so I thought some tequila would be welcome! This drink is inspired from the recipe link below but I made a few significant changes. I even changed the name!

Here is the basic recipe:

Nectarine Beso

  • 4 oz lime juice
  • 2 ripe nectarines, cut into chunks
  • 1.5 oz tequila
  • 1 oz Triple Sec

Blend the nectarines and the lime juice until it is a smooth puree.

In a shaker, add 1 oz. of the nectarine puree to the remaining ingredients with ice. Shake. Strain the drink into a chilled glass and garnish with a nectarine slice.

Isn't it lovely when you have all of the ingredients on hand? I can't keep enough nectarines in this house for my little guy. And thanks to my sis and bro-in-law I have good tequila (yeah, still from Christmas. I am a slow drinker.)

This tastes like a nectarine margarita. Can't beat that!

Click here for the stolen (inspiring) recipe for Nectarine Kiss.

 

No comments: