Saturday, March 24, 2012

Peanut Butter Banana Bites

This is Pinterest inspired. I saw this idea quite a while ago and today was the day. I had some ripe bananas, some extra chocolate (from the chocolate fountain this month), and a desire for something sweet and small.
I was not disappointed that I needed to eat two of these PBBB to get a picture in focus. I put these in the freezer for the chocolate to set, and there they will remain for quick nibbles.









There is no recipe. I simply scooped a bit of peanut butter on banana slices, put them in the freezer while I melted the chocolate in my Wilton pot, and then spooned chocolate on top of each Bite. I let most of the chocolate drip off so the chocolate wouldn't pool around each Bite.

They taste just as you would imagine- simply addictive!

No comments: