Saturday, March 10, 2012

Buca Pasta

We call this Buca Pasta. We didn't know it by the original name NOR did we ever eat it at the Buca restaurants. It's a copycat recipe that we're always thankful that I ran across quite a few years ago now. I'm shocked that I haven't blogged about it until now. It has been one of my hubby's favorites! It's creamy, flavorful and sinful tasting.




It's not terribly hard to put together but there's chopping and specific ingredients that you must have on hand. I usually have artichoke hearts and baby bottles of dry wine in my pantry though. Each of these baby bottles are about 1 1/2 cups- you only need less than a cup. I have been guilty of sucking on the rest of the bottle (:






A close up to tempt you...




Mmmmm red pepper flakes, cheese, and green onions...

This recipe is NOT for calorie counters.

Click here for the stolen recipe for Buca di Beppo Penne Cardinale.


No comments: