Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chocolate Fountain

When I can I join some of my teacher friends at 12:30 for lunch. We decided today would be the day to break in my chocolate fountain. I received it from my M-O-M for my birthday. Can you believe it took me this long to find an occasion for it??



































So everyone brought dippables- we had quite the spread of strawberries, bananas, graham crackers, brownie bites, angel food cake, Oreos, rice krispy bars, and marshmallows. Oh yes. We totally got into this!
This is my friend Ann's plate before all the dippables got to the staff lounge. We are not ashamed to admit that we helped ourselves to second plates (:


Everyone has asked so I'll mention that the chocolate needs to be melted beforehand with a bit of cooking oil so that it remains fluid. It then gets poured into the preheated fountain and then it cascades beautifully in a sinful display of chocolate. I followed the directions that came with the fountain.

Thanks friends for a great festive treat- what a great way to end 2nd trimester!

And yes I am still giggling over the one picture I took of the fountain in action! I think middle schoolers are rubbing off on me!

No comments: