Thursday, July 15, 2010

Quick Watermelon Sangria


This is my own recipe! I had a HUGE craving for 7up on my way home from FMSC. No, I am not pregnant. I think it was a hot day and I was thirsty. I started thinking about the wine in my fridge and the watermelon cubes that were just waiting to be used. I mixed all of those together and I find it very yummy.


3-4 watermelon cubes
1/3 glass red wine (I have a Red Truck mini barrel, it's like a little keg in my fridge!)
2/3 glass 7up
handful of frozen blackberries

As the watermelon cubes melt it gets kind of frothy and chunky on the bottom. Yum. I suppose these are a little on the weak side but I'm not the biggest drinker. They appealed because they were fruity and cold! My first glass went down so well! Who am I kidding? I've just finished my second glass! :)

No comments: