Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Last CSA Farm Box

So the verdict? I don't think we'll get another farm share. I really, really enjoyed getting the boxes and the challenge of making the different vegetables. I certainly did try new ones but I think I wasted and gave away a lot too.

And I think I really don't like squash. Squash. I got lots of squash in these last few boxes. I don't know what to do with them. We'll see.

BUT I did get a pumpkin! Mmmmmmmm. Pumpkin pie. I'm saving lots of my points for a piece. Just one piece.



Did you know that brussel sprouts grow like this? and how many kinds of squash ARE THERE?!




Well, it was a great experience. I look forward to hitting farmers markets all over the metro next year, and not just for the safe and easy vegetables. We need to try new things too.

No comments: