Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekly Menu

I actually went grocery shopping on Sunday (my usual day) and I planned out the week. I don't have any of my farm box vegetables left, I used them or they just expired. It was a rough week- I felt like I was hardly home to cook and I wasted :(

Sunday (last night): Pasta with Pancetta and Leeks, Parmesan bread (frozen) from local bakery

Monday: Soy Ginger Glazed Pork Chops, Vegetable Fried Rice

Tuesday: Jim is at pool, Leftovers or Free-for-all

Wednesday: Buca Chicken (I've never blogged about this??? I will.)

Thursday: Garlic and Herb Pizza (new crust recipe from Baking Illustrated) with turkey pepperoni, green bell pepper, and black olives (maybe whatever else I get from the market on Wednesday)

Friday: Chipotle Chicken Skewers, sweet corn

Saturday: Spaghetti (I always add mushrooms, bell pepper, and ground beef to a jarred sauce), Garlic toast (my sister's technique)


Wow, some of our favorite rotation meals and I can't believe I haven't blogged about them before. I will!

No comments: