Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chocolate Zucchini Bread



Okay, first, this was more like a cake. The recipe said to use a bundt pan so I did gladly, it really doesn't get used often enough. But this was moist and chocolatey and goooood. I even put chopped pecans in this and didn't mind them! (I'm not a big fan of nuts.)

I will definitely make this again. It is a great way to use zucchini. I am concerned about how much sugar is in this recipe, and I did reduce it slightly by 1/2 cup. Maybe next time I would experiment with using honey or applesauce in place of some sugar too? I don't know...



We kept half of the "bread" around our house but I froze the other half in slices for my sister and brother-in-law. He loves zucchini bread!

Click here for the stolen recipe for Chocolate Zucchini Bread.

No comments: