Monday, May 27, 2013

S'mores truffles

 

 

Truffles are really way too easy. I think I don't make them often because for how easy they are, it is quite painful to wait the hour or so for the chocolate to firm up before you can roll it into balls. For such a little treat, my brain thinks they should be done in little time.

The chocolate mixture is pretty standard I think, nothing to it. I then rolled a mini marshmallow inside of each ball and then rolled the chocolate ball in graham cracker crumbs! If I really want to fancy these up even more, I could make my own marshmallows. I'm crazy like that.

I think I owe my sister Ana a batch of these. She'd love me forever. Or at least stop teasing me for a day about something something.

Click here for the stolen recipe for S'mores truffles.

 

No comments: