Sunday, September 12, 2010

Coconut Shrimp

Seriously one of my favorite foods. I don't know why I hadn't made this recipe for a few years, but it used to be one of our regulars. It was in a Cooking Light magazine way back when we used to live in our townhouse. It seems easier to make now, I think because I'm more experienced in the kitchen. I even did the extra step of toasting the coconut. Yum. It filled the kitchen with a lovely smell!

Easy recipe. And I have definitely conquered my fear of raw shrimp. I bought them frozen from Sam's Club. Easy. Cheap(er). Wonderful.

So originally I knew this recipe from a magazine but of course it's made it's way to online.
Click here for the stolen recipe for Coconut Shrimp. I skipped the pineapple salsa. We used Plum Sweet & Sour sauce from Big Bowl.

No comments: