Sunday, May 16, 2010

Crockpot pulled pork sandwiches

Updated to include a picture! We revisit this recipe often. This time my dear, wonderful husband made this recipe and it was waiting for me when I got home from a long day at work. The smell was wonderful when I walked through that door!


Now I didn't get a picture of the finished product but I remember taking this picture in November and thinking that even the spices look pretty! And they naturally just looked like a heart so I stopped to take the picture. And then I didn't take any more pictures. Oh well. (Never fear- there are great pictures on the blog site linked below!)

We've made this pulled pork recipe a few times now and we love it. It makes TONS and it freezes well. It's very easy to make, and ahead of time! That's the best- being organized and thinking things out ahead of time. I love when I'm organized like THAT.





Click here for the stolen recipe for Crockpot Pulled Pork.

No comments: