Sunday, September 8, 2013

S'mores Fudge Bars

This was probably the fastest turnaround time from Pinterest to kitchen.

 

When I find a recipe online I always read the comments. I read a few comments that said the marshmallow and graham layers were too thick. I should have adjusted for that. I totally agree that this is too much marshmallow, as good as it was.

 

The bars lifted right out of the pan, thanks to foil. And a few minutes under the broiler and they were nicely toasted!

 

The slicing was not so easy due to the stickiness of the marshmallow.

 

Transporting them was going to be sticky too so I decided to put them in cupcake liners. And then the partygoers won't have to touch them either. Best eaten with a fork!

 

So they are very good! Just so messy. It would be ideal to pour it all in cupcake liners, when assembling, but the layers really were so sticky pouring out. I don't think it would be any neater. I had to work fast especially with the marshmallow mixture.

Click here for the stolen recipe for S'mores Fudge Bars.

 

No comments: