Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Munchies

My husband didn't have his usual crew over for the Super Bowl but I still thought he'd like some manly Munchies.


Buffalo Chicken Dip (a repeat recipe but it doesn't seem that I've ever blogged about it) & Jalapeño Popper Dip



I even had football plates leftover from a few years ago. Does anyone else have a collection of odds and ends paper plates?


The Buffalo dip ended up pretty spicy but oh so flavorful.  Its very hearty since there is plenty of shredded chicken in it.  We use this dip as an excuse to buy Fritos Scoops. We don't usually have chips lying around so what a treat!


The Jalapeño dip was a cream cheesy soft dip with chunks of jalapeños and green chiles.  Panko crumbs and Parmesan cheese toasted nicely on top and reminded me of the traditional breading, but without the frying.  I'd make it again, but probably not alongside the Buffalo dip because the strong spice kind of muted the Jalapeño dip.

No comments: